Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthday

Dec 1 was my birthday. We were all sick. I've never been much of a birthday girl but the slow pace and mandatory house confinement proved to be the best recipe for a birthday! It was quiet, peaceful, and downright enjoyable.
When I woke up and came downstairs I was greeted with a Happy Birthday Mommy from Maggie (Patrick had coached her well).
The rest of the day she kept asking if she could "have my birthday". Then she walked halfway up the stairs and yelled to me, "When I come down stairs you say 'Happy Birthday Maggie!'.

The only picture I took that day was of Maggie making my birthday cake.

By the way, Patrick, as usual pulled off a lovely and very thoughtful gift. He's an awesome gift giver. Thanks Patrick. Love you.

3 comments:

she&him said...

how cute of maggie hahah! and i LOVE your mixer.

Anonymous said...

So sad that there no photos of you on your b-day. If I had only been there, with my camera in your face.
You are always in good hands, as the birthday girl married to Patrick.

Zakary said...

Happy Birthday!

Hope you got something from Anthro!