Friday, December 11, 2009

Who Makes Her Smile?

Her daddy makes her smile. Instantly. No matter what is going on. Just as it was with Maggie. If she has a rough wake up I'll grab her from the crib, she'll cry all the way down the hall and then bust into an insta-grin the second we hit her daddy's office door and she catches a glimpse. I don't even have to see her face to know she's spotted the papa--her whole body starts to flail wildly.

We've also started Caroline on things like Cheerios and those gross puffy things from Gerber. The first time was very successful. I tried to get a picture of this lone puffy thing stuck to her chin but has I snapped the pic it fell on her shirt--so just imagine it was very cute.

And I do have some very sweet little video clips but I'm having technical difficulties (as usual).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh ma' gosh. That girl is sweet with anything stuck to her chin. . . . or her shirt.
She has my eyebrows. I never appreciated them, until they decreased by 75%. Grandma always told me how beautiful my eyebrows were.