Friday, December 18, 2009

Haven't We Seen This Before??

I thought this year Maggie would be more into waiting each day and removing an ornament from the advent calendar. Wrong. Same as last year.

LOOK at my teeny tiny girl grow in one measely year! I think I might cry.


**I do have plans to finish the handmade advent calendar Julie and I started a couple of years ago. Since we started it the same week my brother Brian passed away it's been a little difficult for me to pull it out and start again. When getting out this years Christmas totes from the basement I spotted the box...and just couldn't deal. Maybe next year. I really want my girls to grow up with it (the way I grew up with the one my mother made for us).

3 comments:

jewels said...

Wow, I am amazed at how fast they grow up. It is crazy. She is really cute.

Karla said...

It's so amazing how quickly they grow! And I love the advent calendar you are using now...where did you get it? It's adorable! Natalie and I are using the one Mike's mom made when Mike was a kid. Natalie loves it and wakes up every morning asking how many days 'til Christmas and runs to put another ornament on the tree. Christmas is so great with kids, isn't it! I guess I should blog about this instead of put it as a comment...I'm so LAZY!

Zakary said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten! Look how long her hair is!