Friday, December 4, 2009

Black Friday

After a very peaceful Thanksgiving at home (just us) we decided to do our Christmas decorating while others battled it out at the stores. It was a beautiful, warm day.


This is me trying to get a picture of me with the kidlets:



Mags really enjoyed decorating the tree. After she finished, I filled in the tree with basic ornaments and bows. She came back into the room and told me she didn't like what I'd done.


Telling her papa exactly what to do:



I bought Maggie a Little People nativity and she went nuts over it! For a short time she called it a zoo (I guess the animals threw her off). Now she keeps calling it her "activity scene" instead of nativity.



Caroline just enjoyed the whole day. Happy as a clam!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the happy-as-a-clam picture! Your tree is beautiful. So is Maggie. And so is Maggie's sweater. Nice to have that one day before your sickness got worse?

Zakary said...

That's what my sister called the nativity scene growing up and we still call it that!

Maggie's hair is getting long, such cute girls you have.