Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some Things...

Out on a lovely fall walk (it was HOT that day--oh, I loved it). Hey, Maggie, whats that in your mouth?

Oh yes--it's a strand of HAIR. She's become a hair sucker. It totally drives me batty! How do I get her to stop it??

Playing outside:

Here she's trying to demonstrate how Miss Stephanie (her dance teacher) wants her toes pointed:

Caroline, just like her sister before her, finds the Bjorn carrier THE perfect place to fall asleep:

Now that Caroline is taking a bottle Maggie and I have been able to have regular dates. This is my sweet girl on one of these dates:

3 comments:

Karla said...

Love the pointed toes. Love Maggie's skirt, too.

ZDub said...

Love the skirt.

Zoe was a hair sucker and one day she just stopped.

It is so gross!

Anonymous said...

On the hair sucking. . . . I would go with Caroline's obvious advice, "Just smile and be happy."
Sweet skirt, pointed toes, and date idea.
Maybe I can get Meredith to go on a date with me.