Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Part 1

I didn't realize Halloween becomes a multi-day event once you have kids. It's too much really.

Maggie had a costume day at her dance class. It was SO cute--they did a little dance at the end for the parents:

A couple of days later I tried to get her to do the dance for Patrick and she said, "no, it's too scary for him".

Next we had a Halloween story time and costume parade at the library. Maggie walked in to see all the kids dressed up and could not get enough of it! She kept saying things like "look mommy! There's Dorothy. Look mommy! There's a giraffe"...

Halloween day was lots of fun with a special visit from Grampy. But Grampy deserves his own post so look out for Halloween Part 2.

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

Oh they both look so adorable! Love the wings!

Micaela said...

OH my HEAVENS how cute do those two look?????

G said...

her little wings are the cutest! I want a pair for myself to wear to work