Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big Head & Big Tower

At Caroline's 6 month check up we were NOT surprised to hear that her head is in the 90th percentile. That's my girl. Incidentally her weight was 14lb 8oz (20th percentile) and height was 50th percentile.


Here's our large headed girl with her big sister who had just put her arm on my cooling (but still hot) flatiron.



Maggie was quite traumatized for a burn that barely made a mark at all. I think it just shocked and scared her a bit. If you'll look closely she's also covered in "make up". She's doing lots of make up lately.

Maggie and her high tower ("taller than daddy"):


Then she asked me to take a picture of her knocking it down:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls!! Love these photos!!

Zakary said...

Holy cow, her head is in the 90th percentile? I knew she was a smart cookie!