Sunday, May 11, 2008

Weekend Review: Mother's Day

Friday started out great. Maggie woke up in a very good mood and wanted to eat with her sunglasses on.

We went to the park with the mommy group.

That night we had dinner and played cards with the Dowens. The kids were great while we played.



Sometime that night Maggie developed a fever that is still going strong. She has been quite miserable and in turn has made things pretty rough for us (NO sleep). She does however have moments where she starts to feel better, hops up, plays, then crashes when she overdoes it. You'd never know from the pictures that she's even sick!


I think these are all the hats she owns.

Prepping the guest room for Grammy's stay. She arrives tomorrow (Monday).

Now I've gotta go and get my 30 minutes of sleep tonight before my daughter wakes up screaming.

4 comments:

Karla said...

Okay. First of all, I love her sunglasses - so cute! Secondly, I love all her hats - even cuter! Last of all, WHAT? Sick again?! Maybe you all need to take vitamins :) JK. I'm so sorry. I hope she feels better soon so she can enjoy her Grandma!

I hope you had a happy Mother's Day, you Mother you. :)

Emily S. said...

Your sisters came and now your mom gets to come? You lucky duck!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Madge is sick. Her coat is very cute, though.

Anonymous said...

So sorry she's sick. How sad! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day.