Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Days After

The day my sisters left I got a little sick. I could barely function I was so tired and a little nauseous. After that I was fine so I think I was just sad my sisters were leaving and I was coming down from the high of all the talking, constant laughing til we cry, and staying up way too late!
Maggie also had a hard time saying goodbye. She wakes up asking for them by name--at least ten times!
After I somewhat recovered from the loss I had to loads of housework to do. Here's Maggie hanging out in the pile of bedding from all the makeshift beds in the house. It was her way of saying she missed her aunties.

And this was just a fun picture of her (not me--again, no makeup. What is my deal with no makeup??) She seemed so darn happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look so darn happy, and you look great without make-up.

Karla said...

So sad to see the family go. And...I agree with Julie, you don't need make-up and boy am I jealous! :)

Anonymous said...

Diana,

You look fantastic without makeup-what do have to worry about?

I so miss baby Magster!!!