Monday, April 11, 2011

Valentines 2011

This post has taken much too long to complete! Turns out I couldn't find pictures of the finished product and I had to dig (and dig some more!) to find this cell phone shot of Maggie's 2011 Valentine. I love it. I still haven't found a completed card of Caroline and I could just kick myself over it! I took the photos and sent them off to my sister Julie to do the background and make it look fabulous! She even made the fists a slightly bigger so it would have the perfect effect. Here's the post she did on the cards at Mom's Purse.


I thought I'd share a little of the photo shoot we did in order to get the girls holding their hands out in a fist. We never did get a very good one of Caroline.


Isn't Maggie darling in the background?? **tender**


**EDIT** found one of Caroline!


No comments: