Thursday, March 31, 2011

Las Vegas Trade Show

My good friend, the talented Vicki Sigg, just launched the most adorable girl's clothing line--Pixie Girl. Vicki has been kind enough to let me see the entire design and manufacturing process as well as let my littles wear her clothes and even model in them. She had her official launch in Las Vegas at the KIDShow. I got to go and help out with her booth. Fun, FUN! We went to Cirque du Soleil "O" which was a-mazing! Here we are before the show:

Vicki in front of her finished booth:

We met up with our friend, Katie who now lives in Vegas, for an evening out. We wandered around the Bellagio:

We went to the best patisserie EVER! Here I am in front of the chocolate fountain:

And of course I have to snap pics of the yummy pastries:

This is the one I chose. Loved it!:


I was actually kind of worried Caroline would not remember me. So worried in fact that I bought some chocolate at the airport to bribe her into liking me again. Not needed. She was thrilled to see me and I almost cried with joy. I kissed the heck out of both of my girls (waking the sleeping Maggie up in her car seat). Here's Caroline the next morning wearing a little organic outfit I bought off another vendor at the trade show.

I was ready. Very, very ready to have some time away from Mommy Diana. It felt good to get out and relax and play. But I was just as ready to get back to my life in Colorado and the people I love most in the world.

Patrick was a super star while I was gone and took care of all the girl's needs. I could not be more grateful to that man!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun weekend! And those pastries - how could you choose just one?

Anonymous said...

FUN!! I want to see the photo of you eating a burger in Vegas.