Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Latest Cell Phone Pics

I haven't really been using my camera lately. I've also been busy, busy, busy! I just downloaded my cell phone pictures and although the quality is poor I at least have a little something for this here blog. Caroline wearing some clip on earrings:

The girls playing around on a very cold day. Not sure why this day they had the idea to play in their swimsuits (which Caroline calls "swim soups"):


Caroline playing in a bowl of snow in her beloved "meow meow" hat:


At the library:



Caroline is all about picking her own outfit. Yes, I let her. Here she is at Maggie's dance studio looking quite lovely in her jammies, Ariel swim suit, Christmas socks, and awesome shoes:


Maggie and Caroline create mountains of toys while I shower. I'm not sure getting a shower in is worth the clean up:


Cowboy/Cowgirl day at school. Lucky for us our friend Vicki had purchase some (very) nice boots, spurs, and cowboy hat for her girl and graciously let us borrow them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling photos!