Saturday, April 16, 2011

Most of March

March might have gotten away from me. Our church started a little bootcamp class twice a week which I have been attending. This means I have been reminded of how out of shape I am every moment of every day--oh the soreness! But it's given me motivation to start running again and maybe someday (a girl can dream) I'll feel healthy and in shape. I've also been busy with various church activities involving plenty of baking, book clubs (I now belong to THREE), and I've been helping my friend with small tasks as she launches her clothing company. Bus-y! Oh, and I made my first road trip alone with the girls to Utah and I'm still alive to tell the tale. I'll post about that trip later. So lets discuss the month with a few photos.
A friend hosted a little Charming Charlie party with snacks, drinks, and lots of girl talk. Charming Charlie is an accessories store (for lack of a better description). Everyone from the party got 20% off their entire purchase. I picked up a couple of crowns for my girls:


Caroline is like a vulture waiting until Maggie moves away from her project then slides right in and, according to Maggie, "ruins everything". Maggie does not appreciate cooperative art projects!


My favorite walking route happens to go through two parks. Most of the time I'm a mean mom and tell the kids we can't stop (otherwise my workout would be shot). One day I actually did stop for them. It was a fairly cold day but the girls were determined to get on those swings:



The new basement has been the spot we spend almost all of our time these days. Maggie is just completely obsessed with my very old PS2. We bought her a couple of games and she spends hours playing Scooby Doo or Frogger.


Caroline sticks to coloring with her dad:

No comments: