Sunday, April 17, 2011

Canvas and Cocktails

My friend Melissa found this great place called Canvas and Cocktails and invited a group of us to try it out. You pay a small fee to paint a picture and they have a bar there as well for those who want to drink--hence the name Canvas and Cocktails. The instructor walks you through the chosen painting of the night and in between brief explanations the music goes way up and everyone paints, sings, chats, until the next set of instructions. Now, I'm no artist. Not even sorta. I had SO MUCH FUN! This is totally worth doing.



Thank you to Melissa over at All Together Now for inviting me. What a fabulous girls night out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! That is so cool. See?! It's not so bad, with some instruction. . . it IS fun.

Melissa said...

It was so much fun! Thanks so much for coming - it was even more fun having you there. Great night.

Emily S. said...

Wow! I am impressed! Great job Di! That sounds like a really fun place.