Thursday, April 9, 2009

Addy Crapo's Third Birthday

Addy Crapo had a "slumber party" birthday party (everyone packed up and went home at the end--no actual sleep overs for a bunch of two and three year olds!). Maggie had so much fun it took us a while to calm her down enough to fall asleep when I brought her home.

Making beds out of Twinkies with icing as the blanket and Nilla wafers as a head/face. Maggie ate about 3 spoonfuls of straight icing. Yum! Notice Maggie and birthday girl Addy had the same pig pattern on their jammies.

I think we're going to have to buy her a laptop like the one Addy owns. She clung to it all night long!

4 comments:

jewels said...

How fun, what a cute idea. I wish I had a little girl to do such fun stuff that you do with your daughter.

Emily S. said...

That really is a great idea! I will have to keep that one in mind for little girls and big.

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! Did you wear your pajamas?

Karla said...

That IS a cute idea. Love it when people are creative, inspiring me to be the same! Natalie had her first friend sleep over Thursday night. I'll post pictures soon. Such fun!