Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend Review: July 4th Fun Part 2

On Saturday we ran errands. We stopped between stores to play and met a woman (and her dog) who was just the sweetest thing. All the kids were crowded around chatting her up and petting the dog. By the end of the whole thing she had them doing the hokey pokey!




I gave Maggie her first fudgesicle.



Our neighbors had a big BBQ that evening and I was responsible for bringing a dessert. I went with my standard.


Our Sunday afternoon walk had a highlight of...a big swarming pile of ants. cool.



Pre-dinner watermelon snack.



Post dinner chocolate ice cream.



Now that we are disgustingly full of holiday-bad-for-you foods we're ready to start our week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the cupcakes turned out perfect. They are so festive and beautiful. Did they taste as good as they look?

I like the way Madge is checking out those ants.

ZDub said...

I need to get that Williams and Sonoma cupcake tool! Those look amazing!