Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pizza With Friends

We had a couple of families over for homemade pizza last night. It was SO much fun! All the kids were fun and very cute together. It was nice to have the girls all in town at once--summer can get so crazy.We got a picture of almost all the kids sitting on the retaining wall snacking on some watermelon.

We played with bubbles. I wish the kids were looking at the camera because they are covered in chocolate!

Hopefully I'll beg some pictures off my friend Vicki (who took some very cute shots of the kids) and I'll post those later.

3 comments:

Karla said...

Sounds fun! Love the pink bow in Maggie's hair. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

She just keeps getting cuter every day! Fun friends are cute too. I think I want watermelon now.

Emily S. said...

It sounds like one party after another with the McCartys! That is just the way summer should be!