Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Off to Pigeon!

No, we're not done traveling yet. We're leaving for Pigeon Michigan for Patrick's grandmother's 100th birthday celebration. This should be interesting. Here's the only pic I could find on the internet of Pigeon.

Sorry for the lack of posts today. I'm so terribly overwhelmed with all this travel and lack of schedule and sleep. Here are a few pictures that I thought were cute.

Does Maggie look a little greasy in the below picture? Yes. She is eating buttered noodles and just simply cannot keep her hands out of her hair. That wet look is actual butter. Well, she smelled delectable.

4 comments:

Karla said...

Vacation, vacation! Is that all you do? :) Have fun!!! It looks very peaceful there. I hope there are a lot of little small town shops to riffle through. Take lots of pictures of your grandma! That is too cool!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. That photo looks inviting. Cute, cute, cute Maggie is even so beautiful with butter in her hair.

Ashby said...

Traveling? Again? You crazy kids!

And is it just me, or does Maggie have the nost amazing blue eyes?! I always wanted kids with baby blues. Yeah right....I got dark brown, and dark brown. It's still fun to dream though!

Anonymous said...

So darling! Don't you just love all the messes they make?