Monday, August 20, 2007

Brian

We are home from our unexpected trip to Utah. It's awesome to be back home...yet we already miss the family. Uncle Bri-Bri didn't get nearly enough Maggie time.

My sister posted on his week as well (along with a picture of Bri, Maggie & me). Check it out HERE.

Brian is doing well after a very intense week in the cardiac intensive care unit. At one point we almost lost him but he had other plans.

My crazy and terribly dysfunctional family can really pull it together in a crisis!

Maggie was AMAZING! You would never guess this was her third week of traveling. She was stuck in a hospital where she provided moments of sweetness, joy, and levity in a pretty scary situation. She rocked it when she needed to. I am so terribly impressed with my child.

We're now left with figuring out the next steps--even the doctors seem unsure.

No comments: