Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Happy To Be Home

Maggie is just thrilled to be home. As much fun as she had on vacation, I think she really appreciates the familiarity and comforts of home. Her crib in her room, her regular food in her regular high chair, and most importantly her myriad of toys (we only packed a tiny selection of her toys which she quickly tired of). She also has way more space to run without someone following her to make sure she doesn't sneak up the stairs, break something, or stick her finger in an electrical outlet. I don't think I quite understood just how baby-proofed our house had become.



4 comments:

Karla said...

She is such a doll! I can't wait to see her! :) I guess Natalie will LOVE her toys. I don't think I'll pack any except for what will get her through the flight.

Anonymous said...

I love her cute t-shirt. Where did you get that? Her hair looks lighter.

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Yes, Karla, don't bother lugging any toys up. We've got plenty and they'll all be new to Natalie and therefore lots of fun.
Julie--this was a $4 top from the wonderful Target. And I THOUGHT her hair looked lighter lately!

Ashby said...

It's always nice to come home to YOUR stuff....the bed is always my favorite! Glad you had a good vacation. And WELCOME HOME!