Friday, November 30, 2012

The Rest of November

What I've noticed: I'm getting way lazy on the picture taking.  I have next to nothing for most of November.
Here is the ONE picture I have of Thanksgiving.  We had the Crapos over for dinner.  It was so nice and relaxed!  Even though I was hosting I kind of just let the little stuff go and enjoyed.
As is our recent tradition, we stayed home on Black Friday and decorated for Christmas.  Here are the ladies getting a little bored waiting for Daddy to come down and set up the tree: 
 

 
We bought new stockings this year.  I have looked high and low for the perfect stockings--basically since Maggie's first Christmas.  I even contemplated making some.  I didn't want traditional Christmas colors or themes which was part of my problem.  Although I'm not over the moon with these, they are by far the best I've seen and will last for many years (I hope!). 

And just for fun, a shot of Caroline waiting for her carpool to preschool.  The little fist of happiness kills me!

 

 

No comments: