Thursday, November 15, 2012

First Part of November

I have wanted my kitchen island paneled for a while.  What builder does a drywall island?!? (I have MANY questions like that about our home--the trouble with not buying new and/or building to order I guess.) I have begged and begged my husband to do this project for over a year and...finally he starts!

He did a great job and I love it! 
Mags does homework in her new hat and mittens.  Pretty impressive to maneuver a pencil with mittens on!
The kids spent some time in the backyard playing.  And destroying.  When I asked them what happened they said "it just fell over".  Right. 
A nice afternoon chillin' at the park:
Maggie's school has a Thanksgiving lunch that parents are invited to attend.  She was thrilled to have her daddy us there!

1 comment: