Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Part 1

A trip to WalMart.  She used to be so scared of this guy.  Now she wants to take a ride next to him.
Dinner out with Patrick.  Best. Food. Ever. 
We got a new car wash in town and the girls LOVE it! They call it the scary car wash.  It reminds me a lot of the car washes we used to go through as kids.  Big, loud, colorful.  In short, sensory overload.

Our neighbors invited us to join them for the Boulder Ballet's Nutcracker.  I'd been waiting for my girls to be old enough so I could start this tradition.  Caroline stayed home with Dad and I took Maggie on a date.  It was fabulous but it was still an awfully long time for Maggie to sit quietly and stay focused.  She was a trooper. 
Sometimes I get requests to take pictures of my girls doing random things.  This was one of those times. 
A Sunday afternoon at the park.  One of the perks of living in Colorado is regular nice-weather days all winter long. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hardly leave responses, but after reading a few of the remarks here
"December Part 1". I do have a couple of questions
for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it give the impression like a few of the remarks appear as if they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I would like to keep up with you. Could you post a list of all of all your social community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

my blog ... sugarforum.jp