Sunday, December 23, 2012

December Part 3

Caroline had a little Christmas program at her preschool.  oh. my. cuteness!!!
Hers was the voice you could hear over all others.  She was not shouting or anything.  She was just spot on in pitch, volume, and lyrics.  You could her her voice clear as crystal over the other kids mumbling (or just plain not singing at all).  Singing is her thing.  Definitely! 



Just a cute pic of Caroline in her "candy cane" outfit.
I've discussed my kids love of stuffed animals.  LOVE.  Here they are watching a movie with just a few of their friends.
Another room, another pile of animals. 
I spotted these pink sponge curlers wandering through the grocery store and nostalgia got the better of me.  The kids refused to sleep in them (don't blame em!).  They still enjoyed curls for a few short minutes after I took them out but curls didn't stay through the night. 
Still working on makeup application. 

1 comment:

she&him said...

is that maggie making...a kiss face? haha where did she learn that?! so funny.