Friday, October 12, 2012

Utah Trip July 2012

More pics of our July trip to Utah.
 
4th of July family picnic.
Big family candy bar game. Me explaining the rules to Maggie (what is UP with my creepy hands?):


She's so happy to be here!:
All the goods we scored:

 Happy mom (creamsicle--hard to find in Colorado!), happy kid (Utah fun rocks!):
Where was Caroline? Convincing her older cousins she's allowed to go through my purse and put on my lipstick: 

 
 


Games with cousins.  Maggie throwing the water balloon:
And...getting hit by the water balloon:
My mom and Aunt Janet watching the goings on:
My kids love, love spending time with Julie.  I guess they had her take pics of them from inside the house:
Then a little photo shoot in her backyard with huge umbrellas:

 And finally, an adorable morning pic of these two loves: 
 


No comments: