Friday, October 12, 2012

A Visit From Meredith

My sweet niece came to Colorado for a visit.  I really (really!) needed some swim help.  My kids needed swim help.  Mer also happens to be a seamstress extraordinaire and the best darn friend to me and my girls EVER!
So we swam...and swam...and swam.  I learned a lot! 
 
Mer reading to Caroline:
Mer does "princess hair" for the girls: 
She was in town to experience our stray cat drama: 
And she was here to see Maggie off to her first day of first grade.  I was much more emotional sending my sweet Mags off than I expected.  She is gone all day now and it seems like a long time to have her away from me. 
Not only did I get sewing lessons (I have a darling new skirt to show for it!), but the girls each got a private lesson with Meredith as well.  Both adore their little tote bags.





There might have been a little bit of shopping as well.  Having Meredith there makes mommy trying on clothes so much more fun!
We could not have had more fun with dear Mer and we miss her immensely.  We can't wait to have her back for another visit!

2 comments:

Mer said...

:D so cute, it made me miss you guys a ton!!!

Anonymous said...

Meredith is a gem! Thanks for having her. She had at least as much fun as you had....if not more!