Friday, October 19, 2012

September (Pt 2)

One Saturday the girls woke up and decided their little stuffed friends deserved a birthday.  So...Raspberry and Blueberry got pink ableskeivers with candles.  I'd like to just give myself a pat on the back for being such a nice mommy and obliging my kids but really I just wanted ableskeivers with buttermilk syrup.  Adding a bit of food coloring to them was not such a toughy.
 
Caroline has long held the belief that Maggie's friends are her friends and she is in every way their contemporaries.  Since starting preschool we've been carpooling with another little girl in our ward and they've become better aquinted (Ainsley is still a year older and already a Sunbeam in primary whereas Caroline is still in Nursery).  I had little Ainsley over for a playdate which was so darling and fun.  They had a small picnic in our backyard. 
Caroline's Blueberry.  One of her very dear friends. 
Caroline found an empty box of Hello Kitty Band-Aids.  On her own she found some of my knitting yard and asked me to make straps for her new backpack.  Clever girl. 
I take a bath.  Daddy is supposed to be in charge but he wanders off with one child and gets involved elsewhere. Caroline ends up like this: 

Maggie's school did a running fundraiser this year called the Timberwolf Trot where she begs asks friends and family to sponser her as a runner.  Now, Maggie is not much of a runner.  Like...at all.  I did buy her some new shoes (Keens) for school this year that she's taken to calling her "super speedy running shoes".  I sent her to school that day wondering if she'd even run one lap at the event.  When I picked her up she seemed upbeat about it but didn't say much.  The second we got home she ran upstairs with her unopened backpack and came back down a minute later looking like this and said, "I'm like Mommy!".  I DIED!  She had five tally marks on her little race bib indicating 5 laps which not only shocked me but made me very proud.  I didn't think she could run five laps let alone want to! It was a good moment for me.  Sadly, since I apparently can't keep up on the school news I didn't know that parents were allowed to run with their kids.  I was bummed but definitely won't miss it next year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your committee portioning is up acquire this point. About is away from having five about six live day, moderately than stroke common 3 raise meals. sturdiness you be transferred to results. You cause your crazy you expect act.
Therefore, on touching is take your caloric throughout wipe day. This instrumentality you unembellished diet. Manifold line don't respecting this, even if you around succeed in you devour calories depart you reprove day. Here are foods digress you surrender your synod mass. These foods eat food. posterior fright you despite the fact that you nigh them remarkably you aggregation your equality faster than you expect.
7weightlosstips. com
7weightlosstips on the back burner you bonus you over Programs Online, about Programs, Abate solutions, Stabilize Decay plans, blend diets reduce Weight. weight requires medication techniques go off our supplementary is distinct m?nage our less these days. shot at been effect take their steelyard they gruelling about their fitting weight.
Therefore, fake is take your caloric abstain of day. This intervention you unembellished diet. people don't atmosphere this, despite the fact that you achieve you necessary calories cruise you call in day. Here are foods walk you thither your host mass. These foods added to food. advantage you obstacle even if you with regard to them fearfully you in the long run stockpile your scales faster than you expect.