Monday, May 9, 2011

Preschool Easter Hunt

This is Maggie's second year at Cornerstone Preschool and therefore her second time with the Easter candy "hunt". Man what a difference a year can make! She was much more aware and focused on getting candy.


Here she is with her best preschool buddy Erin and her preschool boyfriend Lincoln.





Becoming such a pro she had no problem almost knocking her sister flat in order to reach a chocolate egg.




Siblings are welcome to join in so Caroline did just that. She put about 2 pieces of candy in her bag before finding a sucker and that was all she needed. She then just walked around holding the sucker saying, "My special sucker!" to anyone who would listen. I finally prodded her into grabbing 2-3 more pieces of candy before calling it quits.


Since Maggie will be starting kindergarten in the fall and Caroline is only two we will not be at Cornerstone in the fall and I have to say I'll really miss it. We have loved the program, the teachers, etc. Maggie will sorely miss it as well I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny girls! I am impressed with both Easter candy-hunt styles.