Thursday, May 19, 2011

Caroline's Second Birthday

On May 1st my tiny babe, Caroline, turned two years old.

She would not so much as touch her birthday cake. We kept it around for two days, all the while snacking on it ourselves, until she decided to try it. Low and behold--she loved it.

I let the girls have the "good" mac n cheese for the special day:


She loved her gifts. Mom and dad gave her a jewelry box--the exact same one Maggie has to avoid the fights we already have brewing. Patrick took Maggie out for a special trip to buy Caroline her Ballerina Dora. She loves it! LOVES it:






The girls also got to Skype with their Aunt Julie and cousins Ruby and Meredith. This shot was taken behind my laptop as they stare at Julie and compete for attention.


And, finally, Caroline yells "Happy Birthday to ME!"


We love her and don't know what we'd do without her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know. I love her too. What fun! A 2 year old. She's amazing!!