Thursday, May 12, 2011

Easter 2011

Holiday's go by so fast these days it's hard to get any great pictures of the event! I could use a live-in photographer just so I can engage with the family, enjoy the moment, and STILL have photographic evidence that it all happened. Before I knew it the girls had ripped into the baskets and were headed down the stairs to hunt for eggs. I caught this one pic of Caroline playing with a pin wheel from her basket at least.



We had to slow Maggie down and have her help Caroline find some eggs. Here she is pointing one out for Caroline to pick up. It was all she could do to let her baby sister have ANY.




Caroline finding an egg all by herself.









Caroline discovers there is actually something inside the eggs.





Maggie celebrates by throwing the grass from their baskets all over the kitchen.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hunting for eggs. So much fun! I miss it.