Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last Day At Miss Kellies

We finally let go of our time with the beloved Miss Kellie. Maggie was down to once a week and it was time for her to grow up. We've been avoiding the fact that our little babe is too old for daycare. She has missed her good buddies and the always sweet Miss Kellie herself but has handled it better than I have.

I had every intention of making some yummy homemade treats for her last day but after a long week I opted for store bought cookies Maggie could decorate. I chose this particular picture of her because it makes her look so much like daddy. Oh, I love that kid!


Caroline sat peacefully on the couch while I helped her sister spread frosting on way too many cookies. Sometimes she's such an easy baby.

2 comments:

Karla said...

She does look like her dad! And all this time I thought she looked like you...until Caroline came into the picture.

Anonymous said...

Madge does certainly look like Patty Whack in that picture. Sweet!
Caroline is so huggable! Can't wait to squeeze her in May.