Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gardening

Last year I had Patrick make me a couple of small square foot gardens. I started pretty late in the season so only a few veges and herbs were grown. This is my first true season. I bought some early season seeds (Radish's, Carrots, and Broccoli) and took the kids out to "garden".
This picture is not so great of Caroline but it says a lot with the two gardening books out for easy reference. Yes, that is Gardening For Dummies. I was actually nervous to drop those little seeds into the soil. What if they don't come up? (they've already started--yeah for me)

Maggie bounced around the yard and pretended to plant seeds all over.

Latest family pic:

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

I have been loving your pictures. As always - your girls are darling and you and Patrick look great! Good luck on your garden! I remember last year when you were asking me if you should attempt one with brand new baby and a toddler. Remember that? I can't believe a year has past. We'll be seeing you soon, right?

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! And with a garden too.

jewels said...

You and your family are adorable. I love seeing it. I have to get going on a garden for me. I have slacked.