Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Review: Mostly Tea

We had a nice, relaxing weekend. A grocery shopping trip always ends up being a toy shopping trip. She got some Dora Play-Dough

We went on a walk as a family Saturday afternoon which was really nice. Maggie was so much more animated with her daddy pushing the stroller. She could hardly contain herself.

We came home to a package sent from Julie--Maggie's somewhat late birthday gift. She literally spent the rest of the weekend playing with it!

There are 4 place settings. "One for Daddy, one for Mommy, one for Maggie, one for Julie!"

Sunday after our hometeachers left Maggie found my old sunglasses to play with. She loves them and plays with them a lot to "go out".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be more honored if it were the Queen of England setting a place for me at the royal tea time.

She looks just like you in those sunglasses!

And, p.s., she needs a hair cut. In my as-of-late sketches of her, the hair is much shorter.

Wish I could be there to sit at my place setting.