Saturday, November 22, 2008

Flu Shot

I've never had a flu shot until this year. For some reason I just suddenly felt I had to have one this year. And Maggie.
Mine was painful and hurt (hurt!) for over 24 hours. I was very worried for Maggie's turn. The nurse told me to hold her tight since most kids squirm and swat at it. The needle went in, she gave a weird look, the needle came out, and she slowly covered the freshly bandaged wound like "how dare you?". Then it was done. Not a peep from her. We got in the car and she said, "go show Daddy my poke?". We did just that first thing upon returning home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a brave girl. I'm so proud.

Karla said...

I'm glad it didn't hurt her. That's the worst, to see your kid scream because you "let" the doctor hurt them!

Emily S. said...

What I brave little soul! I think those shots hurt!