Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Wish List (Sort Of)

This year we're doing a small, quiet Christmas. Cutting down and scaling back on gifts and focusing on the good stuff. I'm almost glad for the current economic situation since most Christmases I spend FREAKING out over getting the best/coolest/most thoughtful gift for each and every person on my list.

But...I thought it might be fun to put together a "Dream Wish List" of stuff I'd love to own but won't ever buy. My dad would use the word frivolous.



(Thanks Moms Purse for the graphic)


1. Sephora's Scent Sampler This one is actually reasonably priced but I just can't justify spending money on a smell.


2. Coach Lexington Watch I can imagine dropping my child to avoid damaging this while wearing it--it was expensive. No, cannot own it.


3. Nintendo DS with Brain Age I feel my brain rotting. This might help. Might. Plus, gaming--good fun.


4. Teapot from Anthropologie And maybe a fabulous new kitchen with display shelves for it and my other tea pots and tea cups.


5. The extra cool Kindle I would really look so sophisticated carrying this around too!


6. A new couch. This one is from Pottery Barn. I want a red couch. I just do.


7. (Not Shown) A standing month appointment for a facial and full body massage.


So if you win the lottery kick something my way. What's on your dream wish list?

1 comment:

MrsEm said...

Possible solution for #1 - if you have a Sephora nearby, they'll gladly give you a free little vial of each the perfumes you're considering.