Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Anything to Keep Her Happy

When I get desperate for a moment to put makeup on, do my hair, etc. I give Maggie some "make up" of her own. This usually includes a dab of lotion on her finger or a small make up brush with nothing on it. This day I was so exasperated I just plopped her in the sink and gave her access to my entire make up bag. This was the result.


After covering her face like that I asked her to look in the mirror. She turned around and started whining...."dirty!" she said.

5 comments:

Karla said...

Wow! I do the same - let Natalie play with my makeup - but I'd have to say that I don't let her play with the mascara! She usually has loads of foundation on by the time I'm done with my makeup. The things we do to have some time to take care of ourselves!!!

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Whoa. At $50 a pop, I'd never let Maggie use my foundation. My mascara on the other hand---$1.99. Although it was not cool to clean up--she got it in her hair.

Karla said...

Wow, my foundation is about a fifth of that cost! What foundation are you buying? Is it really that good? Maybe I'm missing out, or at least could look a lot better! :)

Diana Beck McCarty said...

haha! No, you're not missing you. Luky you--you have skin that holds and looks good with foundation. I, on the other hand, have tempermental, irritated, "thin" skin that doesn't hold squat. I buy Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and its the ONLY one I've found that doesn't make me look like a cake face. The only thing you're missing out on is the high price!

ZDub said...

Thank goodness you caught us up! I was having serious Maggie withdrawal. Love the pics of her with the mascara.

You should try the Physicians Formula Organic tinted moisturizer. It's ten bucks a tube and works great. I have very sensitive skin and I think it has SPF too. I got it at Ulta.