Friday, June 15, 2012

Caroline Turns 3!

This little girl turned 3 on the first of May.  Boy, was she excited!
Gift opening time: 


Cupcakes instead of cake (at least for the actual birthday): 
I couldn't figure out what to do about a party for her.  She doesn't really have many friends her exact age so I borrowed some of Maggie's.  I used the fact that I was hosting Maggie's kinder playdate to turn it into a faux party for Caroline.  She was so happy! 
She got her much anticipated Dora cake:
We played pin the bracelet on Dora then headed into the yard for bubble time.  Everyone seemed to have a great time:


Caroline is a darling little three year old.  She is full of life.  First to laugh, first to cry.  She loves her big sister with a passion and follows her around (sometimes to intentionally aggravate her!).  Her daddy is her hero.  And I get to enjoy the regular morning "mommy cuddle" as she describes it--she is so tender hearted!  She completes our family and we adore her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet & cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I adore her too!