Sunday, June 24, 2012

Misc Pics

Caroline finds our very old plastic princess castle interesting.  For one day.
Maggie caught a fly.  She bugged me like crazy to Google "what flies eat" so she could keep him forever.  That was an interesting conversation. 
Cheap sunglasses fall apart but are still pretty darn cute on: 
More laps around the block: 

I hope one day I kick the Whole Foods sugar cookie habbit.  We love them! 
 Julie sent the girls' birthday presents in the same package.  It was Maggie's job to figure out the exact middle day of the two birthdays--the official day to open the box.  We counted on a calendar and made a note on the exact day.  And then waited.  None to patiently I might add.  These dresses are so cute!  We get compliments everywhere we go.
 My lady-girls:
Movie time with Dad.  Caroline is wearing my lip gloss-from cheek to cheek: 
 She's a ham:

We really are making progress on the bike.  We might possibly attempt a removal of the training wheels...possibly. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each photo is my favorite. LOVE, LOVE!!

Anonymous said...

order tramadol tramadol online rx - tramadol 50mg tablets side effects