Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall/Halloween Part 2

I made some sugar cookies. Maggie and Daddy decorated them:

Trunk-or-Treat. Preparing at home--we did curlers and make up together. It was so sweet!! This was definitely my favorite part.
Maybe it's because we're in the church parking lot that Maggie decided she would pose like that.
Maggie and her little friend Reagan:
This is a little blurry but it's the best close-up photo of our little witch. Both Maggie and Caroline's bolero jackets were sewn by me but the pattern was made by my friend Vicki Sigg.

Maggie's ballet/tap class the week of Halloween (or...most of them).


Preschool costume parade:


Preschool friend Meserette:


Preschool friend (BFF's according to them) Erin:

Preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos!! Darling kids!!! I forgot how many times you get to dress up when you are little.

Emily S. said...

Her costume is adorable! And I love those jackets you made. She is looking very grown up these days!

Zakary said...

The girls looked adorable, love Maggie's skirt.