Thursday, September 9, 2010

Randoms

Caroline has moved into a booster chair at the table. I cannot express how happy I am to ditch the high chair for good! I'm of course heart broken over my kids growing up but that silly thing was HUGE. Love my babies...hate some of the baby gear they inevitably come with.

Dress I "sewed" for Maggie. It started as a womens XL t-shirt from WalMart so it was more like altered than totally sewn. Love it though!

Caroline is obsessed with shoes. Normally they are worn on her hands as she crawls around the house (doesn't matter who the shoes belong to--even Daddy's shoes have been worn on the hands). This time I put a cute pair on her feet and stood her up. Result? Confusion...

Just chillin' as I stroll them through Lowes:

Ok, kids, just sit here and be good while the mama's chat it up and sew. Please!

Wipes and toilet paper = Caroline's current loves. She cannot get enough of either and likes to make huge piles of it to play in. I stopped her pretty early on with the package of wipes--this time. Do you SEE that devilish look on her face?

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

That dress is darling!!! Way to go!

she&him said...

Haha I love the arm around Maggie in the cart. And that dress...amazing. so Boden.

Anonymous said...

Caroline is getting so big! She does look a little uncomfortable in the silver shoes. Maybe she wants gold.