Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Summer

Almost 16 months old and NOT walking. You so much as say the words "stand" or "walk" and her legs immediately retract! But she has learned to stand. I was elated to see it.





I bought Maggie a sheet of tattoos. Daddy helped her apply practically all of them:

Little top I made for Maggie:


My vegetable garden has been interesting this year. Hits and misses. That carrot is the ONLY carrot I got from the garden this year. How is that even possible?? They are supposed to be the easiest things to grow! Those were also some of the very few heirloom tomatoes that I got--very tasty though.

My attempt at a mommy/daughter shot:

Playdate at the Siggs. They truly have a kids paradise for a backyard. It even comes with frogs. Frogs everywhere! Maggie was super duper brave and held one--a tiny one. Vicki helped her with holding it gently and explained how to set it down when she was done (Maggie started to throw it instead of gently letting it down). I was actually amazed she touched the thing!

Vicki also offered up popsicles:

No comments: