Saturday, September 12, 2009

Utah Trip

Patrick went to Ohio to attend a high school reunion. I chose to spend that time in Utah with my family--Caroline needed to meet most of them. My sister, Ellen, was kind enough to fly out to Colorado and do the drive to SLC with me. She was very patient. Caroline did not like her car seat and screamed herself to sleep over and over as we cruised through Wyoming. We arrived to a yummy spaghetti dinner and loads of running around on the front lawn.




Charlotte and Robs backyard. Sunday dinner. Maggie loves all the fun toys the girls have. Olivia was such a great babysitter!




Max and Olivia trying to get Maggie to jump.



I have no idea what these guys were doing. I was in the back yard chatting:


Rosa (my step mother), me, and sleeping Maggie at Aunt Janet's house. We enjoyed good laughs and gourmet dessert.


Grampy made Caroline giggle for the first time. It was SO cute!!


Patrick took the camera to Ohio with him so I have to thank Julie for taking the pictures and then kindly sharing them with me.


My sweet husband flew from Ohio into Utah and drove a very tired family back home. It's always nice to come home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The group picture (with hooked fingers) - They are pirates!

We loved having you!

Emily S. said...

As always - wish we could have seen more of you :-)