Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boondocks and Near Death

We spent an afternoon at a local family fun center. Lots of fun.

Maggie just dropped the balls directly into the holes:












On our way home we had THIS happen:







We hit a Canadian Goose (or it hit us). It was so totally shocking. Deafening crash with a spray of glass all over me. Kinda hurt. Shattered the window. Maggie burst into tears and it took a lot to calm her down. I was still shaking when we got home and I showered off the glass. It was actually a really good thing that it hit the passenger side because if it had hit the driver's side we most likely would have wrecked. Crazy. Sadly, the goose did not make it.

Maggie was much relieved to see the glass guy the next morning to fix our "broked window".

3 comments:

jewels said...

That is awful. I bet the scared the crap out of you.

Zakary said...

Oh my gosh! That is so scary!

I would have probably fainted. I'm glad you guys didn't wreck the car and that there wasn't damage besides the glass. Jeez.

Steamboat looks fun, I've never been there. Cute shots of the girls too!

Emily S. said...

Yikes! That would have been really scary! Glad you guys are ok.