Sunday, May 17, 2009

Has It Been That Long?

Have I really gone that long without a post? I must be overwhelmed...

Things are good. Crazy. Busy. Caroline is great and Maggie is adjusting to all the changes like a champ.

We had our first playdate with two kids. We met Micaela and Addy at Sandstone Ranch park for lunch. My, oh my, was that an ordeal! We did suprisingly well until it was time to leave and Maggie started to melt down and I had Caroline in my arms and I didn't know WHAT to do.

We came home to more gifts for the new babe (and one for Maggie--thanks Michelle for that). Maggie immediately put on her new t-shirt and insisted on a picture. Like the face she pulls? It's getting harder and harder to get a normal smile out of her these days.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos made me laugh out loud! Maggie's toes curling over - so darling! Screaming next to sleeping baby sister - hilarious. And then standing on the towel in her new shirt. Oh me, oh my, oh Maggie.

I can tell she has gooped up eyes. Poor kid.

How about I design a new blog header and include Caroline's name?