Monday, March 2, 2009

Stressing Me Out

Blogging (ok, the Internet and all of it's enticements) has taken over my life. A million sites to suck my time and then make me feel bad for not getting a dang thing done. I'm cutting back on blogging. Just am. Besides, how many people check my blog as often as I post anyway??I'll just be more random and spotty with posts for a bit. I think.
So, here's some pics for the week:
I usually mop on days when Maggie is in daycare. I did it really early one morning while she was still there. She loved the kitchen chairs in a choo-choo train formation. Loved it!


Our church nursery leader did a "seed project" with the kids about a week or two ago. We were sent home with a terra cotta pot full of potting soil. I was convinced it would do nothing. Wrong. Every morning we come down stairs to see how much her seeds have "growed". She points out the biggest and the smallest of the sprouts.



Have a little chocolate. Fall asleep. Then stay up until 10PM playing in your bed and totally frustrating your parents.


Cleaning day with a Clorox wipe and a swiffer. Is it not ok to put your two year old to work?



Loves to wear princess dresses. Loves to run balloon strings through her teeth.


Bye-Bye Binky Book. Binky's still around. Getting a little more important to her lately. We're thinking it's because she senses changes as my belly grows.


5 comments:

Karla said...

I hear ya! Internet sucks you in and can quite possibly take your life away (away from cleaning, that is!). I read your blog ever time you post. Please don't slow down. :) Also, I remember making chair trains with the chairs from our dining room table as a kid. Loved it, too! And your "chocolate and 10 pm bedtime" is almost our routine! Fortunately she doesn't wake up for 10+ hours regardless of when she falls asleep. And Natalie's pacifier is actually pushing her teeth out! We've almost convinced her that it's ruining her teeth and she has been using it less and less. I predict within the month it will be gone. FINALLY! Sorry for such a long comment. Lots to say. I should just find some time to call you back! How does 12:30 am sound? :)

Anonymous said...

I loved all the photos! Sleeping beauty with the longest lashes on the planet, princess with a balloon, sprouting seeds, etc. So much fun! I understand completely about taking a break. I'll try not to pester you for more posts.

I'm reminded that I need to start setting my timer again. When it beeps, I walk away from the computer.

Anonymous said...

Yes,I feel your blogging pain ;) now you just need an iphone so you can check blogs where ever you go...OK, so maybe that only works when you have to wait for your kids while they're at after school activities. ;)

Katie said...

GREAT lookin family!

she&him said...

it's been a long time since, but...thank you for the birthday card and everything!