Thursday, March 12, 2009

Obsess Much?

When I was pregnant with Maggie people kept telling me that I'd hit a "nesting" phase. I really didn't from what I can remember. My friend, Karla, and I decorated her room in a weekend and that was pretty much it. Well, THIS pregnancy is totally different. I've become what my sister calls a "crazed pregnant woman". I have an overwhelming urge to clean, organize, redecorate, and in any other way rearrange my house. Example: my medicine cabinet. I never get into this cabinet. Patrick gets into it at night to lay out our day of vitamins etc. After I did the baskets and labels he opened it and laughed out loud at what I had done. You probably will too.

Maggie didn't laugh but made herself as inconvenient as possible while I worked:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is very perfect & fancy! I'm laughing out loud too. Maggie seems quite impressed with your organizational skills.

Zakary said...

Oh, I want to do that too! I love the "Pain and Tunny" one!

Karla said...

How orderly! I have cute baskets for my meds... however, they are just all thrown in there together with no labels. Maybe I need to take it up a notch and actually organize it. Thanks for the inspirational idea! :)