Monday, March 9, 2009

3D Ultrasound of Baby Girl McCarty

We had some 3D/4D pics of the new babe taken in Denver. They did get video of her moving--opening and closing her mouth while sticking her tongue out (almost like licking) and opening and closing her eyes, and even a tiny smile.
Foot in the face:

Tiny smile:


Mouth open during one of her "tasting" movements. She's also in the middle of a blink:


Eyes open!:


She looks a little squished on the right side (her left) because she was pushing up against me and wouldn't look directly at the ultrasound.





The next two are Maggie in her 3D ultrasound for comparison:



8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, these are amazing!! I kinda wish I did that with my girls. I bet you're just so excited to meet her. Won't be too much longer!! The pics are awesome!

Bethany said...

Look at that! She's adorable already!

Shuldberg Family said...

Oh how cute! You might make me baby hungry ... stop!

Karla said...

Amazing! Any names for that sweet baby girl yet?

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am amazed! You can really tell what she looks like. The smiling one is super cute. I love all of them - even the two of Madge.

Emily S. said...

That really is amazing! I bet it makes you even more excited :-)

Zakary said...

They look so much alike!

Amberly said...

Those pics are so sweet. I'm so excited for you.