Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tagged

Brandi Ginn tagged me the other day....sorry it took so long to get this up!

4 Jobs I've had:
Sugar Shack--first job,candy kiosk in the mall, it had the real life giant taffy pull
Sears Repair Service--high school phone job scheduling appliance repair, learned to cross-stitch while taking calls.
Good Earth Natural Foods--hands down the best job I've ever had. I totally MISS it!!
Seagate Technology--financial analyst


4 Places I've lived:
Born and raised in Provo, Utah
Santa Cruz, California
Campbell, California (I had to include both CA cities because I've not lived too many places)
Longmont, Colorado

4 Favorite TV shows (currently on TV)
Off the top of my head....I watch WAY too much TV
The Closer
Gray's Anatomy
Law & Order (all of them)
Weeds

4 Places I've been on a Vacation
hmm. Culebra Island off of Puerto Rico
Florida
Mexico
Canada (Vancouver is a fantastic town!)

4 Movies I could watch over and over
Harold and Maude
Whats Up Doc?

Sense and Sensibility
???

4 Favorite Dishes
If "healthy" were not an issue--alfredo pasta
my moms tofu vege chili
Julies big salads
my husbands crepes

4 Websites I visit (aside from my laundry list of blogs??)
J Crew/Nordstrom/Banana Republic (all the same to me--shopping!)
Mommy n Me and/or Itty Bitty's of Boulder (my play groups)
Ebay
Etsy

4 places I'd like to be
I'm with Brandi on this...my own very organized and clean house (oh, the day)--oh, and to STAY there for a significant amount of time (no.more.travel!). Just me, my husband and babe.
With my family in Utah--my visits always feel rushed, stressful, and I never get to do everything I want to.
NYC would be SO fun for me I think--I've never visited before.
AZ shopping with Karla (she's practically my stylist --if I could run every outfit I wear past her I'd be good).

4 People I'm tagging
I'm not gonna tag anyone but feel free to do it if you want to...

1 comment:

Karla said...

Fun to read! However, I'm a little confused about why you think I know what to wear/have you wear. You're crazy! Thanks for the compliment, though. :) I do love your jeans...but who wouldn't when you spend that much money on them...haha!