Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Time Part 1

As the weather starts to warm and our first school years comes to a close we have spent plenty of time just hanging out and relaxing as a family.

Patrick took Maggie on her first fishing adventure.  According to him she spent more time throwing rocks, exploring, and asking incessant questions than actually fishing.  But they did catch some fish and, overall, it was a big success... 

 ...until it came to eating those things.  She would have nothing to do with even tasting them.  Caroline and I also politely declined.  Patrick was happy to have them to himself.
 Caroline in her dad's shoes:

 Maggie is in some sort of pajama phase.  She wears them all the time--several pairs a day:

 Just a fun shot of Caroline who is usually VERY close to me at all times.

 Maggie and Caroline like to help cook.  I usually shoo them out while Patrick lets them "help":

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Maggie when it comes to pajamas. I always want to be in my pajamas!!