Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More February

In the interest of getting something, anything, on the blog I'm just going to skip all that photo editing nonsense and just post directly from my phone pics.

Reading the Book of Mormon:

Discovery Days:
This was Caroline's first Discovery Days that required the use of scissors. Hysterical.
The theme for this week was "Dinosaurs" so there were very few girls. This sensory table was full of dirt and mini dinos to play with. My girls immediately started a little make-believe game with the dinos that was more suited for....small princesses. The other moms got a big kick out of the obvious gender difference there. My girls were none too pleased to be constantly interrupted by growling dinos that might be intruding on their game as the little boys tried to join in.
We are the VERY lucky owners of the Pixie Girl Maxi Dresses from my friend Vicki's clothing line. They lovey LOVE these things and request to wear them every single day. You can buy one here: http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/swirly-ruffles-maxi-dress/productinfo/36565/
Dinner at one of our favorite restaurants--The Med. The girls insisted on wearing their hats throughout the meal:

I think I found a few more pictures from February....maybe someday I'll get caught up on this here neglected blog.

No comments: